Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
and im getting over the anger and pissed-off-ness with pinkness (oh shit im wearing my new pink and white hang10 top today and i got another one for u pal...rats pink)
and i remember that its ok to make mistakes, its ok to be angry, to be sad, even if its without reason. its ok to be utterly pissed, and its ok to throw tantrums. so long as i don't do it all the time and i don't, because im a naturally peaceful person who hates noise and irritation and disturbances. i'd rather life be like a flat sheet of water with no waves at all. really.
at the end of the day i can always go back into the arms of the one who loves me no matter what silly/annoying/irritating/asinine thing i did, and hug the big pink piglet (who has the blue version of our *yucky* pink tops)as in the piglet is really wearing the blue top i'll post a pic soon. Or come see it at my house! it's too big to bring out.
and though you cant make the world love you, nor can yuou love the world (we're all human) what matters is those that matter. that we live and learn and let live (though i can't do that one, sorry jo!!) and at the end of the day find that we have lived a fulfilling life that is not determined by how many medals you have by your bedside when you die, nor how many children/grandchildren/pple attend your funeral, but by how much u think u will regret, and how many tears those you thought loved you will shed and how soon they will forget.