Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
yz said tht im the kind of person who pple will very naturally tell me things wifout me asking because im just tht kind (meaning if i dunno i will act like i know and uh ya ya lor my way thru)
rj gal said im a very reliable friend whom she will call if shes ever lost in the desert and i believe her cos she's always lost somewhere calling me for bus directions
i left my phone on top of my ibook covered in tissue paper and didnt see it and my mum picked it up for me when it rang and when i called home she thought it was funny