Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
went for dinner n dessert with yz, edward and rj gal yesterday. pity jeff couldnt come. caught up on the latest or not so latest gossip thats happening all around us, but most of all just had fun listening to rj gal's totally inaccurate personality quizzes.
engin people are fun too! or maybe its just the usp engin pple who are fun.
had dinner at din tai fung and dessert at the Big O. should have got them to go to bakerz inn but i dunno why i didn't so we walked to wheelock and went big o =)