Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
was reading through old entries in my blog and came across some thigns which i didnt haev the answer to then..i still don't have them now, but i guess i can look at it from a different perspective..
1. how to be successful 2. why i can't be a pretty girl 3. my kind of guy 4. how can anyone believe in love
1.how to be successful i wrote: talk like a woman, think like a man; have the courage of a man, show the timidity of a woman well, i still believe in that =) but in addition, watch out for traps believe in your friends (preerquisite: know who your friends are) have the couraeg to trust others, take advice and be prepared to say "Im sorry"
2. why i can't be a pretty girl because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. really. i only just realised how true this is.thanks to my pal. even if your angelina jolie whome most men like, there'll still be some who don't like you
3. my kind of guy the one im with fits all the criteria last time..but one.which most people said was ridiculous anyway. or mayeb i'm just making excuses. =)
4. how can anyone believe in love they can when it happens to them...