Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Pal's picture with SOME of his TJ socer pals due to miscommunication the others didn't turn up and we were left with one ton of food. The hot chic there isn't a soccer pal..it's a class pal and the swensen's cake on the table is weepy...cos it was melting...and melting...and melting...
dear cake, do not weep. thou was meant to be eaten and we shalt not take that honor from thee.
naruto-ryan-wave who bums people cigarettes (not bums them off pple but gives it to them) is in green next to the pal. then the dreamy pink soccer pal (=/= pink pal) looks....dreamy....
we can see the yacht in the background. it's the same as the karen and me one but hours and hours later.