Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i love being with them! pal thought they were fun too! fun as in funny. htey were really funny and chg was doooo drunk he knew i was me one moment and the next he thought i was jasmine. dunno which jasmine. hope its a nice jasmine.
lms is still lms and prnct and his screw driver was the funnieST!!
n they said i look haggard.
no choice im eternally tired..
and poor pal kena their alcoholic treatment but not as bad s me cos they're not as familiar wif him yet as they are wif me..as i nthey know me better... faiz tried to save me by saying im underage but to no avail..trhankew faiz!!