Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
it;s that uncle whom i always see carrying a birdcagecomming homem when sunning his birds at 710 am when i was rushing to TJ every morning.
it's that uncle who carried me when i was a baby
the uncle who holds the lift for me when im going out and cheonging to the lift
the one who says hi whenever i pass him and asks me how's school
the one who can't pronounce my name
it's also the granddaddy of my childhood friend billy whom i rarely see now
the husband of billy's granny who always says hi to me
and who gave me a lareg stack of bacon omelettes for my 17th birthday when i passed her door and she asked me why i was in such a hurry (cos granny's holding dinner)
who brought food over on evenings when i was alone at home cos my gran and gramps went for holiday abroad
im sure they all miss him
i don't even knwo his name
and i miss him too
i passed his wake today and i didnt even know it was his cos i dun have the habit of peeping inside funeral tents
and my granny asked if i saw. i said yes. someone's wake. and she told me was his.
i said i'd go pay my last respects.
she said its my birthday today. i shouldnt go
but today is the last day of the wake.
i didn't even get to say goodbye.
and he only fell ill 2 months ago.
i went by his house once when he was ill. his wife said he was resting so i didnt see him either. by then he didnt keep birds any longer.
i wonder who will care for his plants now.
and i wonder if life will change now that he's not here