Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i like to open iPhoto and look at all the pictures we took together, that's why i never ever delete anything from iPhoto cos they're really important motivators when im down
thanks to brandon for helping me wif my irony essay and doing it first thing in the morning before he did his essay cos i think my deadline is more gancheong than his
karen for sending me a nice "smile types" sms which i didnt reply to cos im stil lpiahing my essay
which reminds me i havent seen finpal in a while. finpal where are you?????
and i'll be seeing the pal again later which makes my day.
Outstanding: 1. ops research homework 2 last question and homework 3 due friday 2. stats test tmrw 3. irony essay tmrw 4. lab 3 4 5 for computing
so many things so little time, especially when the pal is always on my outstanding list