Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
was looking at all the different models of casio calculators at sim lim when i went to get my laptop swapped because the wireless was faulty.
the pal was asking me to decide which i wanted and i was like i dunno!!! and he said, never mind..think about it slowly can come back again next time. which was a surprise to me because i never expected to be able to slowly decide anything ever.
for most of my remembered life, i've been rushing to make decisions especially when buying stuff because no one's been willing to wait for me. which is actually quite sad because in the end it resulted in me constantly failing to understand why other people could not make their decisions as quickly and being proud of myself that i could when not all the decisions i made i was happy with.
now i know what it feels like to be able to make up my mind slowly and change it without feeling guilty altough of course not ALL the time and i usually dont anyway, as in change my mind. no wonder its an enjoyment for some people to shop, but never for me because i was always pushed for time and speedy decisions and could not linger and ponder over stuff nor get honest opinions on anything.
but i can now.
and i love how it feels.
and its all thanks to the pal...
and he really hasnt scolded me ever ever before... i thought he did but i was wrong... in fact he came all the way back to school the other day cos i was upset even though he'd already stepped out of bishan mrt and he searched the entire SoC for me while wasting his phone bill on the phone with me to facilitate his search..
that really touched me although i was too pissed then to care..but i do now..