Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
new year with the pal, karen and tim again this year. but its the first new year for me and the pal. i got my new year gift(after the xmas gift) on the 30th Dec last year: a flexible keyboard that's blue, and an be rolled up, water proof,dust proof etc. just what i wanted:)
new year's eve, dinner and drinks at amalfi, clarke quay and saw the fire works fromthere and then walked around for a while. karen wanted to go clubbing but me and pal didn't. so we left themto the queues and all, while we strolled around and then went back.
dinner was salmone and magherita pizza, frozen strawberry margarita, erdingerand corona,shared by both of us. karen and tim onlly had vodka 7-up cos they had had dinner before that.
the bill came and we paid and the visa receipt cameback with the time of bill being 00:01, 1 Jan 07! this is onegood receipt to keep :)
the day started badly but ended great.
it was the first new year i stayed out past midnight(and got home 3amcos of the 1.5 hour jam inside the multi storey carpark ) andthe first new year with pal. wonder how many more new years we will have together..