Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
has put me out of the game for a few days with an open wound that looks like its gonna get infected. doc gave me a jab, antibiotics and cream to put on it, but it looks like it's pus-ing again. is it supposed to be tht way? i have no idea.
and the sail is mighty heavy to raise. i need more upper body strength before i am able to raise it but at least i got the one star and now i can go windsurfing anytime i want especially since i got a nice vehicle with a nice interior thanks to the pal who got the cute bugs bunny and sylvester head covers that make it look as if u have sly's ears or bugs' ears.
i got a facebox account but its .fr because when terence sent it to me it was .fr
if i had been like a few minutes earlier, i'd have got crystal as my sign in name. argh. watever