Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
one down more to go. im getting blur from coding. nw i know how jeff, xyz and alvin feel.. but do they know how i feel drawing so many blardy diagrams and all wonrg somemore... but its ok i think its a fair exchange... i'd rather not code their stuff esp now that im looking at how they code it.. im not even sure i understand it, nor where their main is gonna be (i haf to cos im doing test driver) muahahahaha. im doing only bec they have no time to do, else they wun ask me to do cos they know i suck at it
i want this to be over soon so i can work on hfe.. i prefer hfe so much more. i almost typed i so much more prefer hfe. there goes my good ang mor..
through this period im glad to have the pal wif me. else i'd feel as if theres too much to handle
i wish beary lion would sing again and piglet could come to school wif me. jenny would be so amused and she'd like piglet a lot.
hssml library on good friday wif the pal. he went somemore. im not sure where
did i mention my compaq's hard disk had a bad sector and hp wants to charge me $95 labour to reinstall my windows? if i could i'd just use dos all the way. apple's so much more reliable in this aspect though my safari crashed today i dunno why. BAD LUCK. now im gonna have to redo my workstation hfe drawing labels.
looking fwd to kfc later and big bookshop to get files to file my notes in preparation for studying. why do i have this feeling that its still salvageable when all my quizzes etc seem to be buanging? i have no idea..
time for a quote from my favourite guy,
"I saw their players and manager go for a lap of honour after losing to us in their last home game. In Portugal if you do this, they throw bottles at you." - on Manchester United