Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
We set off for the kelong near Sibu Island from Nic's, then my house on Saturday morning. The sun wasn't up yet then, and by the time we reached woodlands checkpoint, it was already nice and bright. after passing the checkpoint, we see hj's welcome...
After breakfast at a coffeeshop where we had RM1.90 per dish dimsum, we started on the 1 hour plus journey to the jetty to take the boat to the kelong.
QQ looking for zhen zi to buy 4D.. we bought the
minivan's licence plate, but didn't win. short of one number.sigh
This is what the kelong looked like when we were arriving...
and after settling in, I realised QQ had a very apt shirt.. called 'summer holiday time':
And then it was fishing and more fishing and mahjong and island hopping! pics at the top..cos i cant make it appear here.