Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i was reading nat's blog again after a long time. so that's why nat wasn't around: she was in Langkawi.
This sem was crazy. Crazily busy that i missed out on so much. all the unreplied smses, unattended outings. Let's hope the grades on 26 dec will prove it worthy of my absent social life this semester.
Greater paranoia. that's what i think i'll call it.
It is heartening though to have got to know charmaine and shawn and (maybe) lisele.
It is also heartening to hear namazie say my term paper was pretty good.
Makes an encouragining difference to the 50% of the population who think i'm a bimbo and the other half who think i'm weird and misplaced.
PARANOIA. mourinho's biography (unauthorised by him) spoke of that as a tool for uniting people.
well, i'm one person. so who does paranoia serve to unite me with?
i was sad though, that there were so many grammar and vocabulary and sentence structure mistakes in the assignment namazie passed back to me. my english has deteriorated.
i can't even type a coherent blog entry without erroneous paragraphing. i kinda miss namazie.
at times like this i miss nat and how she'll tell me that it's ok and everything'll go well.
i really do wish nat will get what she wants, all her family together. but i'd better not wish for that too hard because i always don't get what I really want.
lms and cindy are getting married.
so are christabel and harold.
be happy all of you..
if i cant be, at least people around me can.
i picked my brother up from school today when he broke track camp. for no other reason that i dragged my tired self out of bed than because i remebmered what it felt like to be tired and no one picking you up after camp. that happened to me when i was at camp at pulau ubin when dad promised to pick me and never did. and bro asked why im so kind. and i said im always kind just that i'm always very tired. so much so that i cant summon the energy to be kind. doesn't this happen to all of us.
threw out lots of stuff the past few days, almost half my wardrobe. OUT! all the clothes that make me look ugly or feel ugly or look stupid or fat.
i miss ryan williams, mark braza, sandesh reddy, eileen santo domingo, dominic sinclair, christine wang, kathie buckler, margaret reinhard, nicki skillings and robin snyder in no particular order.
but at this point in time i think i miss natalie the most.