Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i didn't plan anything to do. It's ironic. when i was mugging, there was so much I wanted to do. Now that it's all over, I don't know what I want to do anymore. Veritable nothing to do except of course I could clean up my wardrobe, put everything away nicely, clear up my table, classify my earrings (I always wonder why I have so many when I don't usually wear them anyway). In general tidy up, put this sem's stuff away to make way for next sem.
Maybe I could...(in addition to all those menial work above)
- play my cello again after a two year hiatus - go shopping - visit my grandma - create my recipe book and whom to invite for xmas. anyone wants to come? - go to sentosa - watch enchanted - go to the zoo - buy and read Mounrinho's book - read the two books i got cheap from co-op - sleep
but no, I better get out of the house to do urops before my mum gives me one shit load of work to do.