Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i am finally doing something with my money by saving it in a real savings account instead of loaning it out interest free to prevent myself from spending it: i'm putting it into a no atm, no debit card no withdrawal account so i cant take the $$ out!!!
i read people's blogs and am alternately sad/happy/frustrated/nostalgic.
i realise i type like an amateur. china really does water down the english.
i miss jiahui and wonder how her europe tour is coming along cos she hasn't been online in a while. she smsed me before she left to remind me to take care and don't be depressed (larry calls it mad) cos she won't be online for a while.
keep smiling, keep shining,
know that you can always count on me,
for sure
that's what friends are for
i'm worried about natalie's bridesmaid dresses because the bridesmaids can't come try them on and i'm not sure how they will fit them.
i'm worried i can't fit into family life again because i've been on my own for so long.
i'm worried i don't have a goal in life and i don't have an ism to do.
i'm worried i don't have an sdp group.
i'm worried i can't graduate in time.
i'm worried i won't be able to connect the sound board and bulbs to the 10K SGD machine later without blowing the machine up.
i'm worried that under everything i'm actually an insipid, ugly, fat pig.