Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i have come to the conclusion that if i don't eat the food for which i have a craving, i will not be able to study or to do anything else.
this is a manifestation of how if i don't get what i want, i feel terrible.
get used to it. in life you rarely get what you want.
i love good food, but i can never prevail upon myself to dish out so much $$ in singapore for food. now in china, that's a different story. i get famous chef-cooked food for the price of cafe cartel in singapore. WOW! i love china, man!