Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
in between completing my ISM 26-pages-of-engineering paper today and waiting for facebook to load I saw Natalie's wedding pictures.
They were lovely. A few I didn't like, cos i thought the angle was funny, but she liked them which is what matters most.
Oh and I LOVE their 100 year old antique car. i wish i had the money to get an antique car. i don't want just any old car. i want an antique!
lovely weddings make me want to get married, but i realise that one day of glitz and glamour and a photo album leads into a dreary, boring life unless you love the person dreadfully like natalie does.