Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
random remarks i heard which i think are erroneous and in a sense reflects the naivety with which they look at society. or maybe it's just me and my cynicism and holier-than-thou attitude
"your first job doesnt determine how far you get in life" nope, but it determines how fast you get there and really, in a small way, it does determine how far you get in life because you only have a limited amount of time (=lifetime) to get far ( = where you want) so if you waste time on jobs that get you nowhere (=teach you nothing new in addition to what you already know) then well, first job does determine how far you get in life
"clean is not the same as tidy" nope, it isnt. it encompasses tidy and neat though i would think. or if you narrowly define clean as being bacteria-free. or if you say clean your room to mean tidy your room
"kneeling is not condescending. it's a cultural thing" it is. you kneel because of respect, or because it is the only way you can get at the food set on a low table. but one never sees fathers kneeling to serve their children: hardly do men serve; kneeling is a contingency they put up with because of the facilities
i try hard not to be biased but speak soft so i don't hear and think you are purposefully trying to be at odds with me without speaking out loud cuz i hate such things. if you can't speak soft, speak loud so i can correct you.